Students are reminded to register their interest for a virtual industry connect event sponsored by Goldman Sachs Engineering on Monday, 26 April 2021 if you have not done so already.
To confirm your place at the event, please register your interest here https://onegs.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d3ZvMeyDaqNLnhQ
We are thrilled to invite technology educators and leaders like you who are influencing the future of technology and building the next generation of talented engineers creating an impact in the global engineering community. This event is an opportunity to share recent highlights from our Africa recruiting efforts with our university partners, continue engagement with existing industry partners and establish new relationships as we seek to better understand the technology scene across the continent.
What to expect?
- Welcome address from sponsors of the Africa Recruiting Initiative, Lisa Opoku and Joanne Hannaford
- A report card from recent and past participants of the Africa Recruiting initiative
- Exploring the technology landscape across Africa
- Industry partner case studies – SEO Africa | Andela
- Country dialogues –Nigeria | Ghana | Kenya
- Date:Monday, 26 April 2021
- Time:4:30pm – 8:30pm East African Time (EAT)
- Location: Zoom (details to be confirmed on registration)
We look forward to connecting with you!
Goldman Sachs Engineering Recruiting